- Unrivalled water savings
- Superb hygiene control
- Patented intelligent flow control system!
With a 3-way valve for precise setting of outlet fluid temperature and unrivalled annual water-saving.
- Load profile-adaptable to dry, adiabatic or combined wet-dry operation.
- Side by side installation for double cell towers. Water basin access is at tower connection end.
- Very low height. Fits perfectly on roof tops or tight enclosures.
- Low operating weight. Water basin contains only 1/4 of the water of conventional evaporative fluid coolers.
Superb hygiene control
- Dry-running for 10 months per year possible depending on application and weather conditions.
- Self-cleaning auto-drain sump to prevent stagnant water.
- Basin for water outside air stream and accessible during operation
For reduced noise
- Low noise centrifugal fans for a quieter environment.
- Single-side air inlet, and a quieter tower rear for more noise-sensitive areas.
Easy to install
- Single-side air inlet lets you install next to solid walls.
- Units housable indoors thanks to centrifugal fans allowing intake or discharge ductwork.
Guaranteed year-round reliable operation
- During dry winter operation, no extra sump drainage needed. With HFL water basin outside airstream, and heaters to prevent basin water freezing, even with fans at top speed.
- Non-plume wet operation thanks to optional dry finned coil: it reduces humidity of discharge air from the prime surface coil.
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, including the unique Baltibond hybrid coating for guaranteed long service life.
Interested in the HFL hybrid closed circuit cooling tower for cooling your process fluid? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.