REMARK: Do not use for construction. Refer to factory certified dimensions & weights. This page includes data current at time of publication, which should be reconfirmed at the time of purchase. In the interest of product improvement, specifications, weights and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
1. Access door is always opposite to inlet connection end.
2. Alternative inlet/outlet and tower configurations are available.
3. Nominal outlet connection size provided.
4. Actual outlet sized to match flow.
5. Models RCT 2218-1 and 2129-1 have direct drive motors.
6. Models RCT 2218-2 and 2129-2 have direct drive motors.
7. Triple fan units are not available with common FRP basin. Only for installation on concrete basin.
RCT 2299-2 - 2320-2
|Model||Weights (kg)||Dimensions (mm)||Air Flow (m³/s)||Fan Motor (kW)||Fluid Inlet ND (mm)|
|Oper. Weight (kg)||Ship. Weight(kg)||Heaviest Section (kg)||L||W||H|
|RCT 2299-2||11450||4200||2100||6985||3499||4019||78.1||(2x) 15.0||(2x) 200|
|RCT 2320-2||11450||4200||2100||6985||3499||4019||83.5||(2x) 18.5||(2x) 200|