1. Material options
- Tank is constructed of heavy-gauge hot-dip galvanized steel for unit steel panels and structural elements, all with welded seams. Tank includes high quality insulation.
- Insulated watertight tank covers and exterior tank panels featuring Baltibond hybrid coating .
- The coil is constructed of continuous length of prime surface steel, hot-dip galvanized after fabrication. Designed for maximum 10 bar (glycol ) or 22 bar (ammonia) operating pressure according to PED.
- Coils are delivered with BAC's Internal Coil Corrosion Protection, to ensure an optimal internal corrosion protection and guaranteed quality.
- Factory assembled construction (except air pump).
- Air distribution system consists of multiple perforated PVC pipes and air pump.
- Ice logic ice thickness controller (option): sensor on coil for deactivation of refrigerant compressor at full ice build.
Like to know more about the TSU-C/D construction details? Contact your local BAC representative.