- High thermal performance
- Saving water
- Top hygiene control
Boosting high thermal performance
- Pads in front of the finned coil pre-cool air to virtual wet bulb temperature.
- Up to 40% improved capacity compared to dry cooling.
- TVC condenser consumes less energy.
- TVC condenser achieves low process temperatures.
- TrilliumSeries condensers achieve annual water savings exceeding 80% water compared to normal water cooled condensers by limited adiabatic operation.
Top hygiene control
- Featuring a once-through system: recirculation and stagnation of water eliminated.
- No stagnant water: pre-cooler water conveyed from pads to sewer via a gutter.
- No aerosol formation: TrilliumSeries condensers minimize the Legionella risk.
- TrilliumSeries condensers cool incoming air without transferring water to the dry coil
Interested in the TVC TrilliumSeries condenser for your refrigeration project? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.