REMARK: Do not use for construction. Refer to factory certified dimensions & weights. This page includes data current at time of publication, which should be reconfirmed at the time of purchase. In the interest of product improvement, specifications, weights and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
1. Pipe sizes are nominal diameters. All connections have BSP male thread except for the 15 mm vent which has a female BSP thread.
2. Dimensional drawings show standard (right hand) arrangements with the standard finned coil arrangement. Left hand arrangement can be furnished by special order.
3. Coil connection locations are approximate. Dimensions should not be used for prefabrication of the connecting piping.
4. For high process flows, the double serpentine finned coil arrangement (HXI D) might be used. For a finned coil bundle with a double serpentine arrangement, the coil inlet connections will be on one side and the outlet on the opposite side. (Refer to serpentine arrangements).
5. All technical information on this page is without manifolds and three-way valve arrangement. (refer to the section "Accessories, flow control purchase).
6. The units will be delivered in 3 different pieces: upper, middle and lower section.
|Model||Weight Sound Attenuator (kg)|