- Low energy consumption
- Low noise
- Easy to maintain
Low energy consumption
- Evaporative cooling for system-wide energy saving at lower operating temperatures.
- Axial fan uses half the energy of similar centrifugal fan units.
- Factory tested high efficiency coil.
- High efficiency fan motors
- PFE features low noise axial fans. To reduce noise even further, choose for Whisper Quiet fans.
- Factory designed, tested and rated sound attenuation is available on the discharge for further noise reduction.
- Water silencers achieve noise levels close to those of crossflow towers. Water silencers come always with Whisper Quiet fans.
Easy to maintain
- Easier to maintain than other induced draft counterflow condensers.
- BranchLok™ water distribution - each branch removable for easy cleaning.
- Combined inlet shields for easy no-tool removal.
- Motor adjusters: externally accessible and locking wrench for easy motor alignment and belt tensioning.
- Full cold water basin access when removing the combined inlet shields.
- Fans easily accessible via sliding access door.
- Optional clean out port helps remove silt and sludge from the basin.
- Removable suction strainer anti-vortex hood.
- Closed loop, no airborne contaminants enter and foul the system.
- Easy-clean and easy-inspect PCE condensers reduce hygiene risks from bacteria or biofilm inside.
- Self-cleaning cold water basin and fill above sloped basin to flush out dirt and debris
- Combined inlet shields block sunlight to prevent biological growth in the tower, filter the air and stop water splashing outside.
Ship and install PCE easily
- The leak-free InterLok™ system means swift PCE condenser on-site assembly. Install the basin on the upper section with no sealer tape in between!
- Compact footprint – perfect for confined spaces.
- Container shipment often possible!
Interested in the PCE evaporative condenser for your industrial refrigeration application? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.