- Easy access and safety
- Low maintenance and easy inspection
Reliable operation guaranteed
- Enjoy peace of mind an uninterrupted operation with multiple fans, motors and operational redundant pumps.
- Multiple, individually driven fans guarantee redundancy.
- Fans, motor and drive system (V-belt) are located in the dry air, preventing moisture and condensation. No external moving parts, helping it withstand the toughest weather conditions.
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, including the unique Baltibond hybrid coating for guaranteed long service life.
Low maintenance and easy inspection
- Inspect and maintain safely Vertex condensers with unrivalled comfort, while standing inside on the internal walkway.
- Access via large hinged door to optional internal walkway: no basin draining needed for unit interior inspection.
- Easy to inspect the coil from the outside or from the inside via the removable drift eliminators modules or internal walkway.
- Ground level access to the drive system, pump(s) and terminal box eliminates the need for platforms or ladders to access them.
- Reduce maintenance labor cost by 50% and address confined space hazards with a walkable, spacious interior and easy entry and exit.
- Compact design for confined spaces.
- Single-side air inlet let you install next to a solid wall.
- Vertex units are factory assembled.
- We ship larger models in 2 sections to reduce the size and weight of the heaviest section for easy on-site assembly with smaller cranes.
- Vertex offers high capacity and minimal operating weight. Save on steel supports, both underneath the equipment and in the building itself for rooftop installations.
Easy access and safety
- Easy cleaning and improved hygiene with a compact, sloped water basin.
- The air inlet shields block sunlight to prevent biological growth in the unit and stops water splashing outside without reducing the condenser's capacity.
- Removable suction strainer anti-vortex hood.
- Make-up, drain and overflow easily accessible for inspection and cleaning.
- High efficient drift eliminators certified by Eurovent to prevent droplets escaping into the air.
- Optional clean out port helps remove silt and sludge from the cooling tower basin.
- Optional sump sweeper piping prevents sediment collecting in the cold water basin.
- Evaporative condensers yield the lowest condensing temperatures and thereby minimize the system energy consumption.
- Highest capacity per footprint brings higher capacity or reduced energy usage for many replacement jobs.
- Axial fans, with high efficiency fan motors, use half the energy of similar centrifugal fan units.
Interested in the Vertex evaporative condenser for your industrial refrigeration application? Contact your local BAC representative for more information.