REMARK: Do not use for construction. Refer to factory certified dimensions & weights. This page includes data current at time of publication, which should be reconfirmed at the time of purchase. In the interest of product improvements, specifications, weights and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
1. All location dimensions for coil connections are approximate and should not be used for prefabrication of connection piping.
2. If discharge hoods with positive closure dampers are furnished, see table in section Engineering Data Straight Discharge Hood with PCD for added weight and height.
3. For external static pressure up to 125 Pa use next larger motor size.
4. For indoor applications of fluid coolers, the room may be used as a plenum with ductwork attached to the discharge only. If inlet ductwork is required, an enclosed fan section must be specified; consult your BAC Balticare representative for details.
5. Fan cycling results only in on-off operation. For additional steps of control, two-speed fan motors are available. More precise capacity control can be obtained with modulation fan discharge dampers or a BALTIGUARD® Drive System.
6. Make up, overflow, suction, drain connection and access door can be provided on side opposite to that shown; consult your BAC Balticare representative.
7. Shipping/operating weights indicated are for units without accessories such as sound attenuators, discharge hoods, plume abatement coils, etc. Consult factory certified prints to obtain weight additions and the heaviest section to be lifted.
Sound attenuation HD
1. Discharge attenuator; 2. Access door; 3. Intake attenuator; W & H = Unit dimensions (See Engineering Data).
|Model||Dimensions (mm)||Weights (kg)|