At Baltimore Aircoil, we never stop investing in research and development to improve our new products. Enjoy and exploit that research and development today with your existing product.
Equipment upgrades may include:
- improve maintenance and accessibility
- enhance operational safety
- reduce sound emission
- save water
- save energy and increase performance
- increase reliability
Refurbishment services extend the equipment’s operating life. They include repair or replacement of panels and structural components which are subject to corrosion or mechanical damage. BAC offers a high quality re-painting service for the internal surfaces of the cooling equipment.
New technology and upgraded components can be incorporated into existing installations. These “retrofit packages” include:
- Replacement fill pack options for easy maintenance
- Plume abatement coils
- Various high efficiency drift eliminators (certified)
- Low noise fans
- Sound attenuation packages
- High level access platforms
- Combined inlet shields (to avoid splash-out and algae growth at theair inlets
- New coating
Upgrades allow you to comply with any new regulations or standards. Upgrading your cooling equipment enhances the maintainability, thereby leading to optimal performance and safer operation.
You want to upgrade your equipment? Contact your local BAC representative and tell us how we can help you.