- In comprehensive lab thermal performance tests, the coil showed proved thermal cooler performance and offers you unrivalled system efficiency.
- Developed and manufactured in house.
- The coil is constructed of continuous length of prime surface steel, hot-dip galvanized after fabrication.
- Cooling coils are designed for maximum 10 bar operating pressure according to PED.
- Condensing coils are designed for maximum 23 bar operating pressure according to PED. Pneumatically tested at 34 bar.
Need a coil for your evaporative cooling equipment? Contact your local BAC representative