REMARK: Do not use for construction. Refer to factory certified dimensions & weights. This page includes data current at time of publication, which should be reconfirmed at the time of purchase. In the interest of product improvement, specifications, weights and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
1. Standard refrigerant in- and outlet connection sizes are ND100. Consult your local BAC representative for size and location. Other connection sizes are available on special order. Refrigerant connections are standard bevelled for welding.
2. Unit height is indicative, for precise value refer to certified print.
3. Shippings/operating weights indicated are for units without accessories such as sound attenuators, discharge hoods, etc. Consult factory certified prints to obtain weight additions and the heaviest section to be lifted. Operating weights shown in the tables is based on total unit weight, weight of refrigerant operating charge and basin filled to overflow level.
4. Refrigerant charge listed is R 717 operating charge. To determine operating charge of R22 refrigerants, multiply by: 1,93. For R134A, multiply by: 1,98.
5. Models with fan motor up to 22 kW have belt drive only; models between 22 kW and 45 kW have standard belt drive but gear drive as an option; models with 55 kW have gear drive only. Motorsize for a specifical model is indicated by a letter (x) at the end of the model name. Fan type is indicated by a letter (y) at the end of the model name.
6. Models supplied with an optional gear drive may have heights up to 130 mm greater than shown.
7. All CVX-D models will be shipped in three sections.
8. The letter "L" at the end of the model number refers to the standard Low Noise fan. "W" refers to the Whisper Quiet fan.
1. Refrigerant in ND100; 2. Refrigerant out ND100; 3. Make up ND40; 4. Overflow ND80; 5. Drain ND50; 6. Access at both ends.
|Model||Weights (kg)||Dimensions (mm)||Air Flow (m³/s)||Fan Motor (kW)||Water Flow (l/s)||Pump Motor (kW)||R717 charge (kg)|
|Oper. Weight (kg)||Ship. Weight(kg)||Heaviest Section (kg)||L||W||H|
|CXV-D 791 L||21780||14560||4259||4245||8014||5685||101.1||(1x) 30.0||100.0||(2x) 5.5||342.0|
|CXV-D 827 L||21785||14570||4259||4245||8014||5685||109.9||(1x) 37.0||100.0||(2x) 5.5||342.0|
|CXV-D 857 L||21885||14670||4259||4245||8014||5685||117.0||(1x) 45.0||100.0||(2x) 5.5||342.0|
|CXV-D 876 L||23395||16055||5003||4245||8014||5685||107.6||(1x) 37.0||100.0||(2x) 5.5||410.0|
|CXV-D 906 L||23495||16155||5003||4245||8014||5685||114.6||(1x) 45.0||100.0||(2x) 5.5||410.0|
|CXV-D 944 L||23540||16200||5003||4245||8014||5685||124.7||(1x) 55.0||100.0||(2x) 5.5||410.0|