REMARK: Do not use for construction. Refer to factory certified dimensions & weights. This page includes data current at time of publication, which should be reconfirmed at the time of purchase. In the interest of product improvement, specifications, weights and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
1. Standard refrigerant in- and outlet connection sizes are ND100. Consult your local BAC representative for locations. Refrigerant connections are closed and coils are filled with an inert gas.
2. Unit height is indicative. For precise value refer to certified print.
3. Shipping/operating weights indicated are for units without accessories such as sound attenuators, discharge hoods, etc. Consult factory certified prints to obtain weight additions and the heaviest section to be lifted. Operating weights shown in the tables is based on total unit weight, weight of refrigerant operating charge and basin filled to overflow level.
4. Drawings show the standard right hand arrangement (air inlet side on the right when facing the connection end). Left hand arrangement can be supplied upon request.
1. Fluid in ND100; 2. Fluid out ND100; 3. Make up ND40; 4. Overflow ND80; 5. Drain ND50; 6. Bleed ND25; 7. Treated Water In ND20; 8. Access door.
|Model||Weights (kg)||Dimensions (mm)||Air Flow (m³/s)||Fan Motor (kW)||Water Flow (l/s)||Pump Motor (kW)||Coil Volume (L)|
|Oper. Weight (kg)||Ship. Weight(kg)||Heaviest Section (kg)||L||W||H|
|PLF2 0403E-2D2AT-H||1113||794||429||1099||1207||3070||5.0||(1x) 4.05||1.7||(1x) 0.25||(1x) 77|
|PLF2 0403E-3D2AT-H||1223||874||444||1099||1207||3305||4.7||(1x) 4.05||1.7||(1x) 0.25||(1x) 107|
|PLF2 0403E-4D2AT-H||1327||948||519||1099||1207||3540||4.5||(1x) 4.05||1.7||(1x) 0.25||(1x) 137|
|PLF2 0403E-5D2AT-H||1432||1022||593||1099||1207||3775||4.3||(1x) 4.05||1.7||(1x) 0.25||(1x) 167|
|PLF2 0403E-6D2AT-H||1507||1068||638||1099||1207||3789||4.2||(1x) 4.05||1.7||(1x) 0.25||(1x) 198|