A Baltiguard® Drive System
- helps save energy when operating at low speed during low-load operation and/or at low wet-bulb temperatures.
- produces less noise when the low kilowatt motor is used.
- guarantees year-round reliable operation with the low kilowatt motor that also operates as standby for any failure.
The Baltiguard® Drive System is a pair of standard single-speed fan motors and drive assemblies.
- One motor drive assembly is configured for full speed and load.
- The other offers approximately 2/3 of the speed but just 1/3 of power consumption.
Even the low kilowatt motor on a design wet-bulb day offers nearly 70% capacity. Uses the same controls and wiring as those in a dual-speed, two-winding motor.
BAC upgrade !
Reduce your energy consumption, and operation reliability, by installing a retro-fit Baltiguard system. The kit will include a new motor, but also a new motorbase and a proper drive-set.
Want the benefit from a Baltiguard drive system? Contact your local BAC representative.